Last modified: June 7,2023
Welcome to Bountiful, where we our community of referrers help connect employers with qualified candidates. By following these Community Guidelines, we can ensure that we maintain a positive environment for all participants. You should contribute content and take actions intended to build new relationships in a good faith and constructive manner. The policies in these Community Guidelines apply to all participants using the Services.
1. How to Report Abusive or Inappropriate Content
If you see something you believe may violate our Community Guidelines or other policies, please report it to us at email@example.com. Please use the reporting tools responsibly and only for their intended purposes.
2. BountifulActions Against Abusive or Inappropriate Content
Bountiful may remove or take other action in its sole direction against content that violates our Community Guidelines. When we do this, we also send you a notice that your content violates our policies, how, and the action we’re taking. If you believe action taken on your account was in error, you may contact Bountiful to appeal that action.
Depending on the nature of the violation, we may limit the visibility of certain content, remove it entirely or take other action. Repeated or egregious offenses may result in account restriction or removal. For certain egregious violations of our Community Guidelines (e.g., child sexual abuse material, terrorism, extremely violent content, egregious sexual harassment), Bountiful may permanently restrict your account after a single violation.
3. General Guidelines
All users of the Services must adhere to the following policies:
● Do not post or share false or misleading content. Do not post or share content in a way that you know is, or think may be, misleading or inaccurate, including misinformation or disinformation.
● Do not create a fake profile or falsify information about yourself or your company. Do not create or use fake profiles or entities. Do not post misleading or deceptive information about yourself, your business, your qualifications, work experience, affiliations, or achievements. Do not indicate that you are associated with a business or organization that you are not actually professionally associated with. Do not use or attempt to use another person's account or create a member profile for anyone other than yourself. And do not share your account with anyone else.
● Do not scam, defraud or deceive others. Do not use the Bountiful platform to facilitate scams or otherwise deceive or defraud other users. Do not share malicious software that puts our users, platform, or services at risk.
● Do not threaten, incite, or promote violence. Individuals or groups that engage in or promote violence, property damage, or organized criminal activity may not use the Bountiful platform.
● Do not promote, sell or attempt to purchase illegal or dangerous goods or services. Individuals or groups that promote or facilitate the purchase of illegal or dangerous goods and/or services, prostitution, or escort services may not use the Bountiful platform. You may not use the Bountiful platform to hold lotteries, contests, sweepstakes, or giveaways.
● Do not post or share content promoting dangerous organizations or individuals. Individuals or groups that are or are associated with terrorist organizations or violent extremist groups may not use the Bountiful platform. Content that depicts terrorist or extremist activity, that is intended to recruit for terrorist or extremist organizations, or that threatens, promotes, or supports terrorism or extremism in any manner will not be tolerated.
● Do not share material depicting the exploitation of children: Do not share, post, transmit, or solicit child exploitation material through or using the Bountiful platform.Do not use the Bountiful platform in any way to facilitate, encourage, or engage in the abuse or exploitation of children.
● Do not be hateful. Hate groups are not permitted to use the Bountiful platform. Do not post or share content that attacks, denigrates, intimidates, dehumanizes, incites or threatens hatred, violence, prejudicial or discriminatory action against individuals or groups because of their actual or perceived race, ethnicity, national origin, caste, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, age, or disability status. Do not use racial, religious, or other slurs that incite or promote hatred, or any other content intended to create division.
● Do not post harassing content. Do not use the Bountiful platform to engage in bullying or harassing behavior including, without limitation, targeted personal attacks, intimidation, shaming, disparagement, and abusive language directed at other members. Do not reveal others' personal or sensitive information (aka"doxing") or incite others to do the same. You may not engage in trolling or other repetitive negative content that disrupts other activities on the Bountiful platform.
● Do not spam members or the platform.You may not use the Bountiful platform to send unsolicited, unauthorized or gratuitously repetitive commercial or promotional messages or similar content.